* Everyone who enters this competition will be in with a chance of winning a
Fleur or Christie Rose Product from Hope & Grace *
Good afternoon beautiful people – it's treat time!
Tomorrow, I'll be announcing the winners of the recent Kat Swank designer headpiece and Liberty in Love £250 competition giveaways. Today, I'm launching a brand new giveaway for my readers, in association with the ever-so-elegant Hope & Grace, a beautiful new online boutique full of bridal accessories to pretty much die for.
Love My Dress Wedding Blog – Photography Copyright (c) 2012, Hope & Grace
The girls behind Hope & Grace, sisters Nina and Claire, explain more about their beautiful new online boutique…
"We can't really remember when the idea for Hope & Grace came about. As sisters we spent most of our childhoods dressing up, making outfits from dubious materials including pom poms and bed sheets (don't ask!) and insisting that we change into a new outfit each lunchtime to wear back to school for the afternoon.
However pom poms and bed sheets aside, the real birth of Hope & Grace came after each of our weddings when we spent countless hours searching in vain for beautiful wedding and bridal accessories that were classically elegant and totally different at the same time (an almost impossible task!)..."
"For the last two years we we have searched all corners of the globe from Australia to erm…the Cotswolds to create a range of bridal accessories for brides looking for original and memorable accessories.
Our beautiful handmade hair accessories and bridal shrugs have a painstaking attention to detail and a quality that will make them last long after your wedding day, so you can sneak a peek at them when you want to relive your day or even wear them again if you are lucky enough to be going somewhere glam. We hope you love our collection of bridal accessories as much as we do…"
Above there, the Blossom Shrug by Vivien Sherrif, £595, and below, the valencia stole in antique pink, £210 – for brides looking for vintage glamour, this marabou feather stole provides it in abundance. Made in antique pink this stole beautifully complements an ivory dress…
Below left, the Emily headpiece, £275, and on the right, the Astoria headdress by Stephanie Browne…
Learn about the other pretty products pictured on this page by visting the Hope nad Grace online shopping store…
To enter this competition and be in with a chance of winning a Fleur or Christie Rose design, please enter the form below and then click 'submit'…
I'd like to thank the Hope and Grace girls, Nina and Claire for their generosity.
Good luck in your entry everyone!
Terms & Conditions
1. Only one entry per person.
2. This competition is open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
3. The award prize is a choice of any Fleur or Christie Rose product from the Hope and Grace collections.
4. This competition will run from 3.pm on Wednesday 2nd May to midnight on Friday 11th May.
5. The winner will be announced on Saturday 12th May via Love My Dress and be notified via email. Their winning product will be posted/shipped within the following 7 days.
6. The winning product cannot be exchanged or refunded.
7. Love My Dress and Hope & Grace will manage this competition in accordance with strict data protection legislation – your details will not be shared with any 3rd party. However they may be added to each respective party's contact database.