THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED and the winner will be announced on Thursday 19th December via the Love My Dress Facebook page.
Pretty stunning, aren't they?
The response on Twitter and Facebook confirmed without any doubt that our readers share the same shoe love as Franky and I.
Lucky for you then lovelies that we are good friends with designer Ruth Shaw, the founder and lady behind luxury shoe brand Harriet Wilde. Ruth was so impressed with your response to my beautiful blue shoes that she asked if my readers might want to win a pair. I think it might have been possible for dear Ruth to hear the whoops, cheers and 'YES!!!!' coming from my Whitby office around 300 miles away from her North London studio that day!
The shoes you see here today are the Sakura design, in turquoise kid suede, and they are worth £449.99…
The Sakura shoe has a closed toe and a concealed platform, and is crafted in a very soft turquoise kid suede, embellished with the most exquisite silver and turquoise cherry blossom cascading down the heel. Something blue, these shoes are the perfect choice for your wedding and/or for keeping for best. The shoes represent a real investment piece and we're pretty sure you'll love wearing them again again.
These shoes are extremely beautiful and feminine, signature heels to treasure forever.
By the way, I need to mention a word about comfort here. I love my high heels but some of them can leave you feeling crippled after too long – not so with Harriet Wilde – her shoes are luxuriously designed and feel like slippers on your feet!
And these heels are such show-stoppers – I absolutely guarantee that if you end up owning a pair, you'll lose count of the number of admirers that pass comment or ask you where you got them from. And that's a true fact!
Much love as always,
Love My Dress® on Google+
1. Only one entry per person/couple.
2. Love My Dress and Harriet Wilde will retain the email address of all entrants for their general communication database only. Email addresses will not be shared with any third party.
3. Sakura turquoise kid suede with silver sakura leaves and pale turquoise cherry blossom, same as your shoes. We will be making these shoes especially for your winner, they will take 8 week to complete.
4. Returns and exchanges will not be accepted. The winner must state the required size – Harriet Wilde will be able to assist in size selection if required – shoe fit is very true to size.
5. All entrants must like the Harriet Wilde and Love My Dress Facebook page.
6. This wedding competition will be commence on Wednesday 11th December and close at midnight on Wednesday 18th December. The winner will be announced on the Love My Dress Facebook page on Thursday 19th December 2013 and their product shipped 8 weeks from this time – as the shoes are made to order.
Please note this is not a sponsored post.