Well, I don’t know about you but I am certainly full of the joys of spring today. Have you got lovely plans for this blissful weekend? I do so hope that whatever you’re up to, you have the most amazing time. However, I’m sure that even the most wonderful weekend could be made infinitely better by the delicious prospect of £1000 toward the cost of your wedding gown from one of the most fashion-forward boutiques in the south of England. If you agree, then may I suggest that you read on…
Film production Jonathan Nicol at Other Finger Films
Churchgate Porter is just a stone’s throw from the beach in stylish Brighton and when owner, Louise Hill, was planning the opening of her boutique, she knew she wanted to offer something truly individual:
“I wanted to create a space full of gorgeous dresses for the fashionable bride. I realised that there was a space in the market for my kind of boutique, not a wedding dress shop simply stuffed full of dresses!”
Photography Copyright (c) 2015, Kenny McCracken
Dress by Flora Bridal
And now, Louise’s carefully chosen selection of gowns draws brides from all over the south of England and beyond. Labels such as Delphine Manivet, Cymbeline, Maria Senvo, Sharon Hoey and Flora Bridal sit alongside stunning accessories from Flo & Percy and Freya Rose. It’s the most tempting of prospects.
“Our dresses are for the independent bride who is confident in her style and loves fashion,” says Louise. “And I’m absolutely thrilled to be able to offer one lucky bride one thousand pounds towards the purchase of any dress in the Churchgate Porter collection.”
Dress by Sharon Hoey
To be in with a chance of winning this superb prize, just take a moment to read the details and complete your information in form below – it really couldn’t be easier. Don’t leave it too long to send in your entry though as the competition closes on 28th April and then we’ll be announcing the winner soon afterwards.
If you’ve fallen for the heavenly gowns of Churchgate Porter then you might like to know that Louise and the team will be holding a number of designer trunk shows over the coming months. The full Flora Bridal 2015 collection will be in store on 9th, 10th and 11th April whilst on 25th April, Sharon Hoey will be visiting the show her latest collection too. 23rd May is another date for your diary as Maria Senvo showcases their ‘Botanica’ 2016 collection. What a line-up of unmissable events for fans of bridal fashion.
Dresses by Maria Senvo
I have my fingers crossed for you all and I can’t wait to hear that dress the lucky winner chooses – you’re certainly going to be spoiled for choice at Churchgate Porter.
If you’d like to know more about Churchgate Porter do take a look at their fabulous website. You can also book your appointment here and catch up with the latest news via the blog. Churchgate Porter is also on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest so why not get in touch?
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents only, who are capable of visiting Churchgate Porter (101 Saint George’s Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 1EA)
- Love My Dress and Churchgate Porter will retain the email address of all entrants for their general communication database only. Email addresses will not be shared with any third party.
- This competition will open on 28th March and close at midnight on 28th April 2015. The winner will be announced via the Love My Dress social media channels the following week.
- The winning entry will be gifted with a £1000 voucher that must be redeemed against the full cost of a brand new wedding dress, by any of the designers stocked by Churchgate Porter. The voucher must also be used by 28th March 2016.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and has no value outside of this competition.
Photographer – Kenny McCracken
Film Maker – Jonathan Nicol at Other Finger Films
Dresses – Maria Senvo, Sharon Hoey + Flora Bridal, via Churchgate Porter
Hair Stylist – Mark Wooley Hair
Makeup Artist – Jules Cardozo-Marsh
This is a sponsored post