Happy afternoon lovely readers. Now, if you didn’t already know, then I really must tell you, that we here at Love My Dress, have rather a reputation in the blogosphere for hosting pretty fabulous giveaways and promotions. Take a look here to see what I mean. We regularly team up with exceptional suppliers to bring our readers treats and goodies that simply aren’t available elsewhere, and today, I’m excited to be announcing our latest reader promotion in collaboration with luxury shoe designer, Freya Rose.
There is no denying, I am a huge fan of Freya’s exquisite designs. Freya’s background in jewellery design beautifully influences the intricate hand-embroidered and delicately hand applied detail in her divine wedding shoe designs. There is no other designer out there creating shoes like this, and that’s a fact. It gives Freya a really strong signature style, and the quality of craftsmanship is evident.
The Freya Rose bridal collection for 2015 is entirely luxurious and incorporates Freya’s usual signature influences of the Art Deco, Orientalism and French Bohemian eras with her renowned levels of craftsmanship and luxurious materials. The whole collection is focused on delicate embellishment with an ethereal and whimsical feel. It really is very beautiful…
The prettiest and most feminine handmade silk blossom flowers are embellished with Swarovski crystals, which cascade over shoes, shoe clips, silk belts, bracelets and hairpins. Mother of pearl flower and gleaming seed pearls are hand embroidered onto Chantilly lace sourced from the finest Parisian couture lace makers.
This is a designer who is ultra passionate about her work and chooses to work with only the best of the best when it comes to sourcing her fabrics and embellishments.
To enter this competition, you simply need to complete the form below, assuring, of course, that you also read the Terms and Conditions. You have until midnight GMT on Tuesday 7th April 2015 to enter, afterwhich, the form below will automatically be replaced with a ‘competition now closed’ notice.
This is a really excellent opportunity to get hold of an exquisite pair of couture designed shoes, valued up to £500, from a renowned British designer. And better still – we’re opening up this opportunity so that our readers from all over the globe can enter – and you don’t need to be ‘due to be married’ to enter either.
Go on ladies, I urge you to lose yourself in an afternoon of beautiful shoes.
Much love and good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry
1. This competition is open to all readers across the globe. You do not need to be getting married to enter this competition.
2. Only one entry per person/couple.
3. Love My Dress® and Freya Rose will retain the email address of all entrants for their general communication database only. Email addresses will not be shared with any third party.
4. This competition offers the opportunity to win any pair of shoes available via the freyarose.com website – providing they are up to the value of £500. **Shoes beyond this value can still be won, but the winner will need to fully settle the difference before their winning shoes can be dispatched.
5. Returns and exchanges cannot not be accepted.
6. The winner must state the required size – Freya Rose will be able to assist in size selection if required – shoe fit is very true to size.
7. All entrants must like the Freya Rose and Love My Dress Facebook page. We may ask for verification that the likes have been made before we confirm the winner.
8. This competition will commence on Tuesday 10th March and end at midnight GMT on Tuesday 7th April 2015. The winner will be announced on the Love My Dress Facebook page shortly after. The winning products will be shipped within 8 weeks from this time – as the shoes are made to order.
This is a sponsored post.