Be still my stationery loving heart! Today we’re thrilled to be giving you the chance to win wedding stationery worth up to £500 from the amazing Knots & Kisses. Yes, you absolutely read that right so, if you’ve not yet ordered your wedding stationery then I suggest that you stop whatever you’re doing, read this feature and submit your entry NOW to be in with a chance to win this fabulous prize.
I’ve known of Knots & Kisses and owner/designer Nikki Ward for years now and every time a new collection is launched or new designs are published, I swoon a little. Nikki’s work is pretty and vibrant and definitely appeals to my feminine side. It’s all producing to a super high standard and Nikki prides herself in offering an outstanding service to all her clients.
“From a young age I was always passionate about paper and art,” says Nikki. “I studied for a degree in fashion illustration and after many years in visual merchandising, I realised I desperately wanted to set up my own business working with paper and people.”
“My passion for weddings in particular started when I designed a scheme and stationery for my sister’s wedding back in 2005 and after several years of helping friends and colleagues with their own weddings, I decided in 2009 to set up Knots & Kisses and realise my dream.”
And it’s true to say that Nikki hasn’t looked back since. She certainly loves what she does and it’s clear that her clients love her work too judging by the glowing testimonials that feature on the brand new Knots & Kisses website.
However, the stars of the show on the Knots & Kisses site are certainly the wedding stationery collections, particularly the pastels, brights and vintage collections that are full of exquisite designs that range from the cute and whimsical to the elegant and timeless.
“My signature style is colourful and eclectic,” says Nikki. “I love bright pastels, fun florals and anything with a bit of personality mixed in with some softer touches and lovely lace details. I change my wedding stationery designs on a ridiculously frequent basis and my design inspiration comes from a huge variety of place from fabrics, jewellery and fashion history to museums, galleries and my favourite historical periods. But, I’m always inspired by my clients and hearing them discuss passionately how they want their wedding to look is one of the best bits of my job.”
Nikki’s commitment to her clients can be seen in the way she works – all of the designs from Knots & Kisses, even the ‘off the peg’ ranges on the website, can be adapted to suit any wedding or scheme. You simply add the ‘bespoke changes’ package to your basket with any order and Nikki will change the colours and details just for you.
“My main aim at Knots & Kisses is to offer as much flexibility as possible, even for those clients who aren’t using my full bespoke design service. I put the client’s choices at the heart of the ordering process and never confine people to specific wordings or traditional formats. Everything can be changed so it’s perfect for each wedding.”
To celebrate the launch of her wonderful new Knots & Kisses website, Nikki is offering one incredibly lucky Love My Dress reader the opportunity to win up to £500 worth of wedding stationery from Knots & Kisses! You can choose whatever you like* with your £500 – save the date cards, invitations, reception stationery or a mix of pieces, it’s entirely up to you. We simply invite you to share your basic details below and hit the send button. Please just ensure you take a few seconds to read through the terms and conditions below first. What are you waiting for?
**FORM REMOVED AS COMPETITION NOW CLOSED**
For more information on the wedding stationery and occasion stationery from Knots & Kisses, do take a look at Nikki’s gorgeous website. Here you’ll be able to view all the collections and find out more about the ordering process.
If you’ve got any questions, do get in touch with Nikki via email@example.com and connect via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest for regular updates and oodles of stationery inspiration.
Love Tamryn x
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to any one in the world. Only one entry per person.
- Love My Dress and Knots & Kisses will retain the email address of all entrants for their general communication database only. Email addresses will not be shared with any third party.
- This competition will open on Monday 14th September 2015 and end at midnight on Sunday 11th October 2015. The winner will be announced via the Love My Dress social media channels in October 2015.
- The winner will be allowed to choose a suite of stationery of their choose, up to the value of £500GBP. They may add more stationery to their shipping order that exceeds this value, but will need to pay the balance themselves before the product can be shipped. Products will be shipped two weeks from the client signing off their chosen winning order.
- This offer does not apply to any bespoke design fees, only items of pre-designed/off the shelf stationery. If the winner would like a bespoke design then the standard bespoke fees will apply but the stationery itself will still be free.
- The winner must order their stationery before December 31st 2016.
- Returns and refunds will not be allowed