Ooh, it’s so great to be back with you and I have the perfect feature for a beautiful spring day. Not only am I introducing you to Joy Everley Fine Jewellers, an independent, family run fine jewellers specialising in precious metals and gemstones but I’m also giving you the chance to win £300 from their gorgeous bridal accessories collection. Yes indeed, today is a good day.
I just love the designs, I love the fact that Joy Everley and her daughter, Yasmin, work together, designing and manufacturing small batches of the most fabulous pieces. I adore the fact that they specialise in producing made-to-order sustainable and ethical jewellery. You can even use 100% recycled materials in your bespoke piece or handpick you own sustainable gemstones that have been sourced from vintage treasures. There’s also the option to use ethical diamonds from Canada if you prefer and Joy Everley wedding rings also use Fairtrade gold.
“We live by the ethos of ‘nature in its purest form’” explains Joy. “For us, this means capturing something found in nature, such as a pinecone, and mirroring its beauty by crafting a design which recreates the natural form in perfect miniature.”
“I’m very much influenced by my love of the vintage aesthetic and beautiful craftsmanship. Feeling the weight of the precious metal or the weight of the gold is always an important factor in the design process. It’s a delicate balance to get right but it can completely affect the way a piece of jewellery is worn.”
Pieces from Joy Everley range in price from £10 to £10,000 and you can be sure that your chosen jewellery will never become commonplace. Joy Everley is, quite literally, a hidden gem. With an intention to remain small and specialised, you can only find Joy’s jewellery at her boutique and online. The boutique, if you can get there, is a simply fantastic place. It’s tucked behind London’s Carnaby Street and manages to be glamorous, quirky, bustling and tranquil all at the same time. Bliss.
I am, quite frankly, smitten with the range of bridal accessories from Joy Everley. The Star Crossed Lovers earrings and necklace are just perfect in so many ways and I’ve got a BIG crush on the Gold Birch Necklace and Birch Gold Long Drop Studs. The Art Deco inspired Love necklace would make a great honeymoon accessory and the Tiny Pearl Ear Studs or Tiny Golden Bee Necklace would make the best bridesmaid gifts.
Oh sigh… there’s just so much to love.
So, now that you’ve fallen for Joy Everley, I have absolutely no doubt that you’re super excited to enter our competition. The prize is, quite simply, fabulous. The lucky winner will get to choose £300 worth of silver, gold and gemstone jewellery from Joy Everley’s collection of bridal accessories. Yep, from statement necklaces through to timeless, minimalist earrings and bracelets, you can choose exactly what you’d like. What a treat!
To enter the competition, simply read through the terms and conditions at the end of this page, and complete the entry form below – that’s all you need to do to enter, so what are you waiting for?
Good luck to you all!
To find out more about Joy Everley Fine Jewellers, do take a look at the website. Here you can browse all of Joy’s beautiful jewellery collections including her handpicked edit of bridal accessories, engagement rings and wedding bands not to mention the full range of bracelets, bangles and cuffs, earrings, necklaces, rings, charms and men’s jewellery. If you’re looking for something specific, the bespoke service from Joy Everley could be just what you need. Ordering securely online is a breeze and Joy Everley ships worldwide.
If you’re heading to London, a visit to the Joy Everley shop in Soho really is a must. You’ll find jewellery paradise at 7 Newburgh Street, London, W1F 7RH. In the meantime, why not connect on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest?
Terms & Conditions
- This competition will run from noon on 12th April 2017 until midnight on Wednesday 3rd May 2017.
- One winner will receive a prize from Joy Everley Fine Jewellers as stated below.
- The winner will be able to choose £300 worth of jewellery from Joy Everley Fine Jewellers’ collection ‘Bridal Accessories’. If on the occasion that the winner chooses an item worth over £300, they may use their prize value of £300 to contribute towards the total cost of the item and pay the additional amount remaining to Joy Everley Fine Jewellers.
- The value of £300 must be spent in one go. The prize cannot be subdivided into multiple credit notes to be used at later dates.
- The winner must choose their prize from the collection of ‘Bridal Accessories’ prior to 1st September 2017.
- Joy Everley Fine Jewellers reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal value, in the event that the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- All email addresses supplied will be added to the Joy Everley Fine Jewellers and Love My Dress mailing lists.
This is a sponsored postLeave a Comment!