Bow & Arbour produce high quality wedding zines – which are a modern, magazine version of the traditional wedding album.
Founders James and Sammy were married in Autumn 2015 and had one of those memorable days full of wonderful anecdotes that family and friends like to talk and reminisce over for years; “it’s the sort of stuff that should be shared for generations, and it was the motivator for us to conceive the wedding zine® concept”.
Enter, the Bow & Arbour Zine – a new and super beautiful concept in wedding albums that truly embraces the concept of storytelling.
Bow & Arbour zine’s are…
- 210mm/8.3 inches (width) x 270mm/10.6 inches (height)
- 100 spreads, 200 pages, and perfect bound
- Home to between 250 and 400 photographs, and unlimited wording
- Printed in quantities between 2 and 10
- Created with acid-free, archival and environmentally-certified uncoated paper
- Featuring a velvet celloglazed cover with additional options for foiling and lettering
- Designed and printed in Australia
- Packaged in a box you’ll remember
“Every wedding zine is professionally designed, with three design revisions included in the price you pay. In short, we’ll never print a wedding zine you’re not 100% satisfied with – we’re all about bespoke and nothing is standard.”
“If you’re time poor, we offer a photo curation service. Yep, you read that correctly – if you’d like us to peruse the 1,200 or 1,500 (max.) photos you’ve been supplied by your photographer and curate our interpretation of the best, we will! By curation we mean we’ll select your 400 photos for you – artfully.”
“Once you’ve purchased your wedding zine, you’ll receive an email detailing how to provide your photos and wording. We will add your wedding zine to our creation queue once we receive everything we need from you.”
Bow & Arbour zines cost $1,250 Australia Dollars which equates to approximately £675 British pounds at the time of publication.
Full delivery and details can be found on the Bow & Arbour website, or please use the form below to enquire.