Caswell House is the most breathtakingly beautiful historic 15th century manor house, complete with medieval barns, located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds. This exceptional space provides a truly romantic and very special and atmospheric setting for weddings.
Hold your ceremony either inside or outside, feast on the most luxurious food and drink, with wonderfully flexible and accommodating menus and look forward to resting on site after a day full of celebration. A luxury suite for the bride and groom awaits with plenty of accommodation for guests available too.
This truly stylish and romantic setting has been lovingly restored and features stone walls, oak beams, an ancient orchard, walled gardens, extensive lawn, pictureseque moat and renovated barns, alongside modern day comforts including underfloor heating and mood lighting to ensure the perfect ambience for a magical and memorable day.
Caswell House offers
- Exclusive use of the three beautifully restored medieval barns with flagstone floors, honey-coloured Cotswold stone, oak beams, under floor heating and flexible seating plans for the ceremony, reception, dining and dancing
- Exclusive use of the stylish accommodation for close family and friends
- Complimentary luxurious Wedding Suite for the night of your wedding
- Seating for up to 140 guests for the ceremony and dining, with up to 200 guests for the evening in the barns
- The option of an outdoor Ceremony under The Loggia from April to September.
- The use of an additional room for each of you to get ready and relax in. The well-appointed Dressing Room is available for an early start at 9am, and the Old Stables from 11am
- An early check in at 12 noon for all of the accommodation
- Stunning mood lighting of the venue, house and grounds
- Ancient orchard, walled gardens and historic moat for your perfect wedding photography
- Landscaped courtyards for drink receptions
- Lawned area for marquees overlooking the moat
- Plenty of parking with cars able to remain overnight until 10 o’clock the following morning
- Access to Caswell House Barns for decoration and setting up purposes from 10am on the day of the wedding
- A Bose PA system for the speeches, and for quiet background music if and when required
- Tables, chairs and highchairs for the wedding breakfast and garden furniture for the beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Meetings before the wedding to discuss the finer details such as caterers, itinerary and all other aspects of the day
Caswell House provides exclusive use hire and guarantees absolute privacy and is perfect for hosting groups over 75 guests.