Well hello hello and goodness me, I’ve got a rather lovely competition here for you today. A little while ago, we shared news of the altogether brilliant collaboration between two of our favourite British designers, L.K.Bennett and Jenny Packham.
Today, it’s getting even more exciting because, now the collection has officially launched, we’re giving you the chance to win your wedding shoes and bag from the L.K.Bennett x Jenny Packham collection plus a veil of your choice from the Jenny Packham boutique.
So, what’s so special about the brand new L.K.Bennett x Jenny Packham collection? Well, where do I start? Both labels are iconic British brands that offer luxury, fabulous design and exquisite craftsmanship in everything they do. You know how much we adore Jenny Packham here at Love My Dress – Annabel founded her blog after marrying in a Jenny Packham gown, and it’s fair to say that our love of L.K.Bennett reaches similar heights. If you want style and substance, these are the brands for you.
– Dahlia Shoes –
This is L.K.Bennett’s first ever bridal shoe and bag collection, and, judging from your reactions when you saw our teaser images back in January, you’re just about as excited as we are.
The collection, inspired by the leading ladies of the golden age of cinema, includes sixteen styles of footwear and four styles of clutch bag, all of which are designed to take you effortlessly from ceremony to celebration. There’s a range of heel heights, including flat options, and as you can imagine, the designs themselves are pure heaven.
I’m totally and utterly in love with ‘Felicity’, a high sandal featuring glittering star details (which is Annabel’s personal fave too – see below) and ‘Dahlia’ (above), another high sandal with Art Deco inspired embellishments has also caught my eye.
– Felicity shoes –
The ‘Parris’ design with its block heel and grosgrain bow would definitely make my shortlist, as would ‘Scarlet’, an ethereal heel that’s beyond perfect for you modern romantics out there.
If you’re looking for a bridal flat that’s just beautiful, take a look at ‘Deedee’ or ‘Carri’ (those organza peonies are gorgeous!).
When it comes to the clutch bags, you could select a romantic lace style or a design in a shimmering fabric. I just love grosgrain so ‘Sissi’, complete with pretty pearl edging, makes me very happy indeed but ‘Brigitte’, a vintage inspired embellished satin pouch, would also be a fabulous choice for your wedding day.
– Parris shoes –
Now that you’re swooning over the collection, let me tell you more about this fabulous prize. To celebrate the launch of the collection, L.K.Bennett and Jenny Packham are giving you the chance to win your choice of shoes and bag from the new collection, plus a veil from the Jenny Packham boutique. How beyond amazing is that?
To be in with a chance of winning this marvellous prize, simply complete the entry form below and send it on over to us. Be sure to read through the terms and conditions as well and good luck! You don’t have to choose the product you’d like to win now – you’ll be able to do that once you’ve been notified that you are our winner!
– The Brigette clutch –
Terms & Conditions
- This prize will run for two weeks from midday on 7th February to midnight on Friday 16th March 2018.
- In entering, you agree for your email to be added to the Jenny Packham, L.K. Bennett and Love My Dress mailing lists – from which you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
- The wedding shoes and bag prize is up to a combined value of £750 and is not transferable.
- The veil prize is up to the value of £400 and is not transferable.
- One entry only per person.
- Winner’s prize valid for three months following notification.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within one month of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.