Hello lovelies! I’m so ruddy excited about this article because it contains the most insanely amazing giveaway from one of the most gorgeous wedding venues in the UK.
We’ve always prided ourselves here at Love My Dress in hosting the very best giveaways in wedding blog land – and this latest addition to our repertoire of competitions is no exclusion. May I proudly introduce you to Dewsall Court, an exclusive use wedding venue located in the heart of the exquisite Herefordshire countryside.
Part of what makes Dewsall Court so special is it’s idyllic location and sense of seclusion, which provides a real sense of luxurious escapism for the wedded couple and their guests. This isn’t just another wedding venue, it’s a much loved former family home with a special ambience that makes people feel relaxed and welcomed as soon as they walk through the door. Add to this a reputable and highly outstanding level of service, food, catering and accommodation and a pretty epic space for saying ‘I do’ comes into play.
Image by Kerry Diamond Photography
Dewsall Court is a 17th century estate (originally built in 1644) that has been painstakingly restored and lovingly refurbished by a talented team. Set amidst 12 acres of breathtakingly beautiful grounds, Dewsall Court offers a restored 17th century house, a modern barn conversion, an ancient Church, secret cellar bar and luxurious accommodation.
“At Dewsall Court there are a multitude of places where you can say ‘I do’. The picturesque church at the bottom of the garden or our hand-painted Chinoiserie room within the restored house, perhaps the stone and wooden pillared Wainhouse barn or just the peaceful canopied outdoors.”
“Your wedding celebrations start as soon as you enter the gates to our idyllic corner of the Herefordshire countryside. With views of the Black Mountains and surrounded by 1,000 acres of Duchy of Cornwall land, Dewsall Court is an enchanting destination that your guests won’t forget.”
“Our extensive estate offers a range of uniquely designed bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms to host up to 27 guests, the Wainhouse our converted barn with custom bar and dance floor, mature gardens with incredible views over the Black Mountains, stunning conservatory and our secret cellar room with its own private bar that’s perfect for late night revelry.”
“We welcome all reasons for celebration or escapism, from lavish events for up to 170 guests to private dinners, team away days to intimate weddings and everything in between. We believe in exceptional service, modern luxury and sustainable, locally sourced and home grown produce.”
So let’s get to business shall we and find out what’s up for grabs!
Dewsall Court are partnering with Love My Dress to provide one lucky couple full, exclusive use of their sublime venue across the weekend of Friday 5th April through to Sunday 7th April (2 night stay).
Just wanted to write to thank you and the team so much for a wonderful wedding weekend. Our families and guests had the BEST time and we can’t stop talking about it!! You really have something quite unique and special at Dewsall! (James & Sarah)
This offer will include a £1000 saving on the usual hire fee (see terms and conditions for a price guide), a wedding photographer and wedding videographer (both providing full day coverage – both supplier details to be supplied by Dewsall Court).**
The combined value of this giveaway is over £4,000.
FOUR THOUSAND POUNDS!
I can’t tell you how incredible an opportunity this is to secure for yourself one of the UK’s most beautiful and exceptional country house wedding venues. Here’s a little round-up reminder why this venue is so wonderful:-
- Exclusive use weekend hire
- Multiple ceremony location options
- Modern barn reception space for up to 170 guests
- Luxury accommodation and delicious in-house meals for up to 27 guests
- Experienced and friendly events team
- Expert chefs working with delicious seasonal and locally sourced produce
- Stunning views and country walks straight from the back door
- Disabled access
- Superfast Wifi
- No set packages, everything is bespoke and tailored to your exact needs
- Your very own Event Manager who will be a friend, and a support. She will guide you through your planning process with hints, tips and advice. She and her assistant will be there with you on the day running the logistics and ensuring the photographer, bands, guests and you are where you need to be, having a wonderful time and ensuring your wedding is everything you had both hoped for!
Further, no matter what size your wedding, be it tiny and intimate or on a much grander scale, Dewsall Court has the perfect space to host your dream wedding. You can explore more of the venue including floor plans and read a little about the history of Dewsall here.
- The Study – An antique oak panelled room with lots of character, accommodates 10
- The Chinoiserie – Beautiful hand painted silk walls; stunning sunsets over the black mountains, accommodates 30
- The Conservatory – Spacious and sunny; overlooks the formal gardens, accommodates 30
- The ‘Garden Chapel’ – Large hand-cleaved canvas canopy, ideal for a garden ceremony, accommodates 120+
- The Wainhouse Barn – A stunning modern barn conversion, accommodates up to 170
There will be a full opportunity to discuss your plans in detail with Dewsall Court before committing and you will also have the opportunity to book a guided tour of the venue too.
To enter this incredible competition, all you need to do is complete the super simple form below and hit send.
**PLEASE NOTE, AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT**
We will not be picking winners out of a hat. The competition will run through to 31st January and whoever places a deposit to secure the weekend of 5th-7th April first, will be our winner!
We are however asking you to complete the simple form below. This will enable Dewsall Court to make contact with you to discuss your needs in more detail and help move things along/secure your chances of winning.
Please also make sure you read the Terms and Conditions carefully before you enter (we have to be careful since the very boring but important GDPR regulations came into play last year that you fully understand how we’ll be storing and using the data you submit via this form, see – you’ve nothing to worry about!).
And that’s it lovelies! Make sure you’re following Dewsall Court on Instagram whether you enter this competition or not – because regardless of whether you fancy marrying there or otherwise, it provides a glorious collection of inspiring and beautifully captured wedding images. You might also want to bookmark their website address
With love and all the very very best of luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must follow @dewsallcourt on Instagram.
- This competition will run from Friday 4th January until midnight on 31st January 2019.
- This offer will be secured to the couple who places their deposit first, and before midnight on 31st January 2019.
- Winner announcements will be shared publicly the week commencing Monday 4th February 2019.
- Reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners, but if they can’t be reached within 5 working days of initial contact, Dewsall Court reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be free to hire Dewsall Court for the weekend of 5th – 7th April 2019.
- The usual hire fee will include a discount of £1000. The winner will also receive free wedding photography and free videography (supplier details to be confirmed by Dewsall Court). As a price guide, weddings at Dewsall Court typically cost between £9,750 and £19,700, depending on seasonality/days of week, number of guests etc.
- The winners will be chosen by Dewsall Court.
- Dewsall Court’s decision in respect of all matters to do with this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be required to complete Dewsall Court’s standard Terms & Conditions to secure the weekend of 5th – 7th April weekend booking.
- The winners of this competition must be happy for Love My Dress and Dewsall Court to use their wedding photography and videography for promotional purposes (details can be anonymised). Thus, by entering this competition, you provide both Love My Dress and Dewsall Court permission to contact you and to store your details in their secure databases (note: we will never pass your personal information onto third parties). Your data will only ever be used for general mailing list purposes by Love My Dress and/or Dewsall Court – you will have the opportunity to remove/unsubscribe from any such marketing emails the first time you receive any such correspondence.
- This prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.