I am so proud to share these images with you today. The artistry, the fashion, the setting and the personal message delivered from the creative individual who conceived this editorial concept are all so beautifully aligned.
Those of you unfamiliar with wedding planner Natalie Hewitt’s work should follow her Instagram instantly. Natalie’s wedding planning and styling vibe is relaxed, luxurious and playful – everything I adore.
Natalie Hewitt + Follow
(Film by Story of Eve)
Natalie collaborated with Katie Julia, who is a fine art wedding photographer and personal favourite artist of mine to create this empowering vision. Capturing such strong and powerful imagery was something Katie felt so passionately about and she worked alongside film maker Story of Eve to bring this message to life.
This editorial was captured on location at London’s historical wedding venue Syon Park along with some of Natalie’s favourite suppliers.
Katie Julia + Follow
The gowns here are all available at London’s Morgan Davies bridal boutique, and included designs by Jesus Peiro, Lee Petra Grebenau, Alon Livne, Inbal Dror, Ersa Atelier, Bowen Dryden and Stephanie Allin.
I truly hope you enjoy as much as I have loved preparing, soaking in and being inspired by this content ahead of sharing it lovingly with you.
Credits & Thanks
- Photographer - Katie Julia
- Videographer - Story of Eve
- Planner - Natalie Hewitt
- Venue - Syon Park
- Florist - All for Love London
- Bridal Gown Stockist - Morgan Davies
- Modelling agency Bame Models (models Sonia, Ayoola, Layla, Charo, Jasmine)
- Hair - Michael Gray
- Makeup - Ruth Reynolds
- Stationery - Laura E Patrick
- Furniture - Wedhead
- Tableware - Classic Crockery
- Cake - Monannie Cakes
- Gowns - Jesus Peiro, Lee Petra Grebenau, Alon Livne, Inbal Dror, Ersa Atelier, Bowen Dryden + Stephanie Allin
- Shoot Manager - Lauren Lea
- Shoot assistant - Starry Eyed Bride
- Shoot assistant - Pearline Events
- Makeup Assistant - Nassim Abib
- Development Lab - Carmencita Film Lab