London and Barnes based professional wedding hair and makeup artist, Abi of Abi Taylor Bride, both conceived of provided the bridal beauty for this beautiful, modern and minimalist bridal editorial full of gorgeous greens and gold accents.
This editorial features three models in ivory gowns, not only showcasing how beautiful bridesmaids all in white can look, but also, provides a fun take on the concept of the bride and her best life-long friends, having some beautiful images taken after the wedding ceremony – fun, spontaneous and memorable moments to keep as mementos of the friendships also solidified on the wedding day.
Abi Taylor Bride + Follow
Abi explains more below, but, the details in this editorial are not only beautiful but easily replicable. Enjoy these images and Pin them to your heart’s content.
“Our editorial was set within the modern loft space situated in the Art Deco members club, Mortimer House, in Fitzrovia, Central London.”
“Mortimer House has capacity for up to 70 guests but is also perfect for smaller intimate weddings.”
“The colour pallet we chose to work with was timeless and minimal, with an ivory base.”
“All the bridesmaids also wear ivory – and varied shades of green – brought out by foliage used in the bouquet and in mini installations by Spring Hill Florals.”
“There are also touches of soft gold in the table settings and the bridal accessories styled by London based stylist, Callie Pettigrew, and the beautiful modern wedding stationery, produced by Abbie Worton Design.”
“Our choice of bridal wear included the ‘Cara’ and ‘Brooke’ dresses, by Prea James, supplied by Lovely Bride London and the ‘Brooke’ dress and ‘Liliana’ overskirt, kindly supplied by Charlie Brear.”
The bridesmaids dresses, jumpsuits and separates are by Constellation Ame, a modern and luxury wedding and bridesmaid brand based here in the UK. Everything is designed and made-to-order in London from beautiful silk and crepe.
The divine embroidered veils were supplied the the wonderfully talented, Rebecca Anne Designs, whose designs I’ve been rather fixated by over on Instagram of late.
“The style was minimal, modern, glowy and effortless.”
Credits & Thanks
- Concept, Planning & Make-up - Abi Taylor Bride
- Photography - Alba Turnbull
- Planning and Styling - Callie Pettigrew
- On the day co-ordinator - LBC Weddings & Events
- Venue - Mortimer House
- Videography - Hanh Made Films
- Flowers - Spring Hill Florals
- Bridalwear - Brooke dress and Liliana over skirt by Charlie Brear
- Brooke & Cara dresses and Cecile Blouse by Prea James at Lovely Bride London
- Arabella, Willow, Lena by Constellation Ame
- Stationery - Abbie Worton Design
- Cakes - Alchemy of Sugar
- Hairstylist - Quelle Bester
- Veils - Rebecca Anne Designs
- Jewellery - Piece of Paige
- Silk ribbons - Little Acorn Silks
- Models - Alua K at Base Models, Jada O'Neill at Gingersnap Models, Harriet Samuel Gray