If you have arrived here to learn how to win £500 to spend on any accessories you like with Halo & Co, please head this way! Entry is via Instagram from hereon, and you have until midnight on Sunday 17th March 2019 to get your entry in!
Let’s be honest, we all want to wear a knockout pair of shoes when we get married so you won’t want to miss what I’ve got for you right here.
The fabulous British designer Freya Rose is giving one lucky reader the chance to win their choice of bridal shoes worth up to £500.
…and my goodness, when you see the beautiful new Empress collection, I know you’re not going to want to miss this. So, read on to find out all you need to know…
Freya Rose has brought an artistic, almost alchemistic approach to design and her bridal shoes are instantly recognisable. They’re modern and style-forward but they also have a timeless quality so that you’ll be able to wear them time and time again after your big day (as if you’d need an excuse!).
After being designed here in the UK, Freya Rose shoes are handmade in Spain by true artisans using wonderful materials. The finest Italian silks and butter-soft leathers mean that every pair of shoes is utterly luxurious and, crucially for brides, they’re also super comfortable to wear. There’s memory foam insole padding and leather soles to give your feet the ultimate wedding day treat.
The brand new Empress collection is packed with stand-out designs, including those glorious mother of pearl heels. This is Freya’s signature styling detail and this gives an ultra-chic look that’s also incredibly durable.
Each pair of these heels are crafted by expert jewellers with hand-cut mother of pearl in ivory, grey, pink or natural tones. As the mother of pearl is inlaid, mosaic style, the finished faceted appearance of the heel is unique and absolutely enchanting. Perfect to peek out from beneath the hem of your wedding dress!
So now, of course, the question is – what shoes to choose? Well, whatever your personal style and whatever your wedding demands, there’s something in the new collection for you. Zara, a limited edition style, is a super chic white leather sling back with a cool peep toe. The block heel on this shoe is extraordinary with mother of pearl and brass detailing. I also love Jasmine, a striking pointed ankle boot, again with those mother of pearl and brass heels.
If, like me, you’re just not comfortable in towering heels, there are plenty of midi heels in the collection that have all the style of the high heels without the worry! The majority are also block heel designs, perfect to help you avoid sinking into grass if you’re planning an outdoorsy day and again, they include Freya’s signature mother of pearl detailing.
For stand-out style, you absolutely must take a look at Adore. This metallic gold leather platform sandal comes with 5 inch heels that decorated with heart-shaped mother of pearl mosaic. If you’ve been looking for a pair of wedding shoes that are truly individual, look no further.
And that’s just a peek at the collection. Why not hop on over to the Freya Rose website to browse and dream at your leisure? But first, make sure that you enter the competition so that you can be in with a chance to win your favourite pair of Freya Rose shoes worth up to £500.
How To Enter
Entry is now via Instagram and you will find all the instructions you need right here!
Anyone who entered using our form on this page, please don’t worry, we have received your entry safe and sound.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition will run from 6pm on Tuesday 12th February 2019 through to midnight on Tuesday 26th February 2019.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Winner announcements will be shared publicly the week commencing Monday 4th February 2019.
- The winner will be chosen by Freya Rose.
- Freya Rose’s decision in respect of all matters to do with this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- In entering this competition, you are fully aware that your email address will be added to the mailing lists belonging to both Freya Rose and Love My Dress – both of which are used only for occasional email marketing purposes. You will be able to opt out of this mailing list at any time either via the unsubscribe option or by emailing either party directly. We never, ever share data with any third parties and use our mailing lists responsibly.