These gorgeous images depict a truly elegant (and incredibly glamorous) wedding morning scene of a bride getting ready.
I love editorials that showcase statement jewellery, incredible gowns and fierce, bold, confident bridal style – and this set of images does just that. I’m a huge fan of Israeli designer Galia Lahav and love how the creative team behind these images have captured one of Galia’s head-turning gowns (see below). By the way, you can follow our Galia Lahav Pinterest board right here. We’re due to add some insanely good new images to this board over the next few days. It’s also an incredible pleasure to feature the work of designer Cassandra Renee.
I hope you love these images as much as I do – enormous thanks to creative team for asking us to share their work.
Images by Sephory Photography
Words from Sophia Russell of Bwedding Invitations follow…
“So, you have found the perfect dress, venue, and of course, the perfect partner. All the detailed planning has led up to this moment – your wedding day. This is your special day to enjoy and cherish. The morning of the wedding does not have to be stressful; all the planning is complete – now it’s time to sit back, relax and savour the moment. This gorgeous styled shoot brings inspiration to the bride-to-be on her morning of elegance. This shoot embodies a new era for graceful brides, reflecting how the morning of the wedding can be a relaxing time of pampering and self-care.”
“You do not need to go all the way to Bali to enjoy the commonly offered flower bath spas, take inspiration for a divine morning wedding day pamper you can DIY from home (or your hotel room). This is no ordinary day, enjoy breakfast of your choice by ordering some extraordinary room service. Spoil yourself and order a treat!”
- Run your bath to the perfect temperature
- Set the mood by filling the bath with beautifully scented flower petals (rose for hydration, lavender for calming, jasmine for uplifting, chamomile for soothing, rosemary petals to boost circulation, orchid for antioxidants) – the options are endless.
- Add a few drops of aromatherapy essential oils such as Lavender, Yuzu, Ylang Ylang or Jasmine for their relaxing properties or your favorite bath salts or bath bomb.
- Finally, light some candles, pop a face mask on, sit back and enjoy the champagne. This is what it is all about, enjoying a stress-free morning, feeling pampered and fresh as a daisy on your big day!
“Our styled shoot is based on the timeless palette of classic neutrals with gold with subtle greenery. Keeping it classic and simple, you can also add a pop of colour with rich tones. In this shoot, we styled with tones of rich teal and pale blush envelopes. Invitations are transparent with elegant white font keeping the theme of simple elegance, whilst adding a modern fresh twist.”
“The glowing bride’s first dress is by Galia Lahav with modern sheer lace, styled with oversized gold earrings and a half updo. Her second dress is a flattering, perfectly body-fitted mermaid gown by Cassandra Renee . Her hair is styled in a natural voluminous updo, crowned with Viktoria Novak’s handmade Grecian inspired headband.”
Credits & Thanks
- Photography/Art Directions - Sephory Photography
- Venue - Windsor Hotel
- Model - Selma from Chadwick Models
- Dresses - Galia Lahav, Cassandra Renee both via Eternal Bridal boutique
- Crowns - Viktoria Novak
- Flowers - Chloe Lashay Floristry
- Stationery - Bwedding Invitations + Adorn Invitations
- Custom Printing - Inktank Printing
- Graphic Design - Catsy Creative
- Jewellery - Love on Jewellery (site down at time of publishing), Kitte Jewellery
- Hair - Michelle Towers
- Makeup - Make up by Laurie
One thought on “Her Wedding Morning Elegance, featuring Galia Lahav + Cassandra Renee Gowns + Statement Gold Jewellery”
Some stunning ideas in here – love it 🙂